Friday, January 18, 2008

Hi everyone!

Hi there
this is my first time blogging. I am a stay at mom of 3 wonderful kids. (I am their mom--so I do think that they are awesome, wonderful, great, etc.) I wanted to start this blog so I could connect to other moms around the world. I have personnally read so many blogs that are just truly inspiring to me. It gives me hope that I am actually doing the right thing with staying home. I am married to my best friend--Craig. He is well my partner in everything. Craig is a super Dad to our children. He works hard at being the breadwinner and also being there for me and the kids. He is a meat cutter and works for his Dad's butcher shop. We have a son Kevin, who is 11 years old. Kevin loves playing soccer--and his dream is to play pro one day. He has been playing since he is 5 years old and now plays on a travel team (which his Dad is head coach). I would say that he is an all-american boy. Our daughter Hannah, who just turned 8 is our gymnastist. She has exciled so quickly in the world of gymnastics. She also started when she was 5 years old and now has made the team and is currently level 4. Hannah loves school and pretty much is our girly-girl. Our youngest just turned 5. Her name is Sarah Jane and is a very busy preschooler. She starts kindergarten this coming fall.

Has anyone else had this problem???? Your children grow-up too fast!! It seems like just yesterday when Kevin was going to Kindergarten and now is in 6th grade! I can not believe it. Life really goes by so fast...so please take time to enjoy it....oh boy I sound like my mother. Oh my parents now live in the beautiful state of Hawaii. I wish I were there right now. PA has snow and it only is 20 degrees outside. BRRR--too cold for me.

Well I will be adding pictures and I hope that I will get guests to stop by my blog and post. I wish everyone a good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Donna said...

Thanks--Hope you will come back and visit.

Teri said...

Welcome to Blogger, I have been here for a few years and really enjoy it.

Yes, time does go by fast, I have one son who just turned 18 and my other son who is only 14 months. I am trying to enjoy every minute :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna;
I am not a mom, but I encountered your blog and wanted to comment. Your kids are really cute and have great dreams! You must be very proud.

I believe that we have been given a playground in this life and what kind of game we play in it is up to us. Yours (being stay at home mom) is one kind of play among thousands of others in your situation. Everyone has their own play, and there is no right or wrong way to play. If we enjoy ourselves, if we're content (even when we are living for others), that is all that matters.

About your question, yes, I have the same problem, but child in this case is me :) I don't want to grow up!!!

Also, if you find time, please put your artwork in your blog too. It would be great!
DB

Donna said...

you are so right darker blue--we all have a playground and there is no right or wrong....more people should be like that knowing there is no right or wrong. Have a great day.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online