Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Donna & Craig



Well a good friend of my husband told Craig that he enjoys our blog...however he wanted to know why my husband was not on the blog. So here we go...this is the wonderful man that I am married too. He is my best friend, my rock, my lover, and NO he is all mine! I love this man so much. He is a great father, hard-working man who loves the Lord and life. He coaches Kevin's soccer team, loves watching Hannah do her gymnastics and is teaching Sarah Jane to follow in Kevin's footsteps in the game of soccer...which is pretty good at.
Life don't get any better then this...enjoying each other. Well did not want to disappoint the "Marks" man...I hope that you are now happy to see that I did not forget to include Craig.

On a personnal note--I am now starting my 318th book of the year...every year I try to beat myself by reading 1 more book than I read last year...so I must read 351 by Dec. 31st....will I make it??? hmmmm stay tuned. Oh and many of you are wondering what does Donna like to read---well I love to read anything!! But I especially love Janet Evanovich...I laugh out loud when I read her books...and I got my grandmother 'Gram D.' to read all her books...she loves them too.

Well to all you men out there--don't forget to tell your wife that you love her everyday...and you women--do something special for your man by telling him that you are proud of him and surprise him with a BIG kiss at the door. Goodnight.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online