Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sarah Jane can swim!

Wonders always happen!














I can not believe it! The whole family can not believe it...Sarah Jane now swims...yes and underwater! YYYYEEEEAAAAA. We were waiting for this moment. She was so "pigheaded" last year and into the this summer about swimming. She finally listened to Uncle Todd. He always gets all the kids to listen...hmm maybe I should take some lessons from him...SJ never listens to me. She starts Kindergarten in Sept. I hope the teacher is ready for this one! The teacher will probably retire after having SJ in the class. WELL DONE Sarah Jane--we are so proud of you for taking on swimming! Now you can have fun with the rest of the family swimming, much more fun when you know how. We had a great time at the beach with our good friends Mup/Allison and their children. I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer...it is soon to be over and the kids will be back at school...YEAH ME. I think they are ready to get back to the books anyway. They are set and we went back to school shopping already with my Mother-in-Law. We have a tradition every year the girls and I go with her to go back to school shopping and out to lunch. It is alot of fun and alot of "girl" time. Kevin gave up going with us about 2 years ago...he said it takes to long. I can not believe that all my children will now be in school...wow where did the time go.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online