Thursday, October 16, 2008

updated blog

Hi there everyone...I hope that you enjoy the new look of the blog. Aunt Violet came over today and helped me out with all this code stuff...alot of work goes into creating websites...if you need to hire a person to do one for you--that person would be Violet Althouse!...very gifted at what she does.

Anyway--welcome to the new and improved Watermantimes5 Blog...I am really excited about it and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. I have added a playlist of songs on the bottom of page (165 songs) so if you do not like what is playing--click on another song--Dad A--I got Buddy Holly on for you! Todd--there are some good ones that Craig has picked out for you to listen to. Okay then...once again I hope that you enjoy the new feel of our blog and don't forget to help me out by clicking on the google ads so I get paid. Also feel free to post comments too...I love reading them :)

1 comments:

Violet said...

Thanks Donna, I had a lot of fun with you yesterday. Just what I needed. Love the music. You can learn lots about a person from their playlist. Love the first one by the Romantics. I'll have to put that one on my IPod.
See you around. Oh yeah, I definitely like the new blog template better.
Violet

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online