Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas just around the corner!!

Well I hope all is well...and everyone is almost done with their Christmas shopping...NOT!! Yeah this year I am really behind in that department. I am really just not in the spirit of shopping...hate the long lines...hate the rude people in the long lines...and hate the fact that I have to be pinching pennies. Okay enough feeling sorry for me cuz I know that you don't. Anyway the real reason for Christmas is JESUS. I think that people really have forgotten the reason for the season. Remember to celebrate the birth of our Savior this Christmas season. And yes--I am saying Merry Christmas to people in the stores.

Actually to be honest with you Craig and I are getting away cheap this year...kids in the Waterman family took a vote and all agreed with getting a wii--so good old Mom (that's me) shopped online in Oct and got a great deal on one. Hopefully Craig and I will get to play sometimes too!

We are still upgrading everything to our new computer (thanks to my inlaws--they got us a family gift of a new computer for Christmas and gave it to us early) We have windows vista--pretty cool now that it works...word of advice--use Norton antiveris not Panda...Panda was locking up our whole system and yes it was not even getting to our pretty desktop...so I want to say sorry that I did not get to update the blog for so long. But never fear good people--everything is working great and we are actually enjoying windows vista...great things like videos and other stuff can be done...so when I figure out how to videos I will then try to figure out how to post to blog.

Well everyone please have a Blessed Christmas with family and friends.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online