Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hannah at Nationals--Phila. PA.

Hannah went to Nationals in Pa. this time. It was fun but not as fun as last years was in WI. She metaled in vault with a 9th place. This was the last time for Nationals under the current coach/gym. We are moving her to a new gym--as I always say "it is was it is" this year--learn and grow from this situation. For all you gymnasts out there--the coach is a very important part of your life--and if they are not good mentors, leaders, and encouragers--they are not a good match for you as a coach and you should find another; especially if you are putting in alot of hours of practice and have to be around them. Hannah and I had fun anyway--she got to go shopping alittle bit in between meets--which she found this cute lime green/orange tote bag with a peace symbol....it really is super cute! (me and my purses and tote bags--I know it really is a sickness!! :)) We also got the best italian ice that made Rita's bad...oh the rootbeer was excellent and melted in our mouths. Hannah had the mango and it was also very tasty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah!
Its brianna! I herd that you met sean johnson!Thats exciting!haha So how is gymnastics? I also herd that you a training level 6 skills! Do you like it?How do u like your new gym? Do you like your coaches? Well i have to go so ill be checking to see if you responded to my comment! And if you ever want to talk to me about anything about gymnastics you can always call me at 6109679980 ok bye<33

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianna
I am so glad that you stopped by my mom's blog...i hope that you stop by often. I really love my new gym and the coaches are awesome. I am hoping to compete at level 6 this year and coach ozzy is helping me reach my goal for the 2016 olympics...i am really excited. miss you lots!
love Hannah

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online