Saturday, August 8, 2009

A "Friendly" soccer game

This is Kevin (for those of you who are new--Kevin is in the yellow/blue) in action as he takes on the soccer ball. It was a friendly game against Reading Rages U-13 age group. He was really excited to play...the kid eats, sleeps and breaths soccer. I had lots of fun snapping lots of pictures! I had over 200 some pics that I shot but after much editing I put together a slideshow of 77 pictures.

I have really been in prayer to the Lord about starting my own photography business--specializing in sports photography. I love taking pictures. I feel that I an eye for it and I am wasting my talents of not focusing on using them. I am still going to sub as a teacher's aide in the local school district to keep with a somewhat steady income to help pay for our new van--only 3 more years of car payments then we own it for another 10 years!! LOL But anyway folks I would love to do something with photography--I have a great SLR camera that we got for Christmas a few years ago. And working all the years as a graphic designer gave me an artful eye to crop before you even take the picture. So please pray for me in this area.

Well enjoy life! God has really blessed all of us in so many ways...that we really should not complain.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online