Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kevin's passion--soccer season begins


Kevin doing what he does best...playing soccer


We really had alot of fun at this tourney. We traveled to Columbus, Maryland and stayed at the Sheraton. Very nice hotel--would recommend to anyone. The boys played real hard. Their first game was a tie 0-0, second game also a tie 1-1 and their third game they won 1-0. I believe with how they do points and things like that our boys came in 2nd place in their bracket. Over all the team played well--great group of boys! They seem all get along and gel nicely. Coach said that I now have the title of "team photographer"--which of course I am loving!
On a happy note: school has started--YEAH ME! But to be honest I like my kids--so yeah I did miss them. I cannot wait for them to get home and fill me in on how their first day went. Well for all those parents out there in blog land--enjoy the first day of peace and quiet until all those little and big kids come home. There will be loads of papers to fill out, sign and return. The joys of going back to school--pencils, the smell of glue, fresh notebooks and crayons--brings back memories for me. I would love to go back to school shopping for folders, notebooks and all the other goodies that the stores try to sell you (still love going and buying that stuff) Well enjoy you children while they are still in school--going to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate before I have to go and pick up the girls. Kevin should be walking thru the door any minute from the bus stop. ;D
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online