Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cupcakes and Koolaide

Ahh...remember this great cartoon? Rocky & Bullwinkle. I loved watching this show! I also love this illustration--it brings back such good memories of my childhood. I am going to have to bake some cupcakes today with some cherry koolaide to go along with them...and sit back and relax in our "home sweet home". The kids will be excited to have cupcakes for a snack after school. I think I will make some black bottom cupcakes.

Take this survey: (leave answers in the comment section please)

What was you favorite cartoon growing up?

Can you name the villain in Rocky and Bullwinkle? (no cheating and googling it!)

What was the best after school snack that you just had to have?

What flavor koolaide do you love?

and last of all What is your favorite cupcake to eat? or if you are on a diet to stare at?

1 comments:

Buy Design said...

Okay. Tom and Jerry, Haven't a clue (I'm Scottish!), Porridge(remember I'm Scottish)No koolaide but Irn Bru is Scottish favourite, any cake will do,though not too keen on chocolate.
Thanks for following Buy Design. I will try to be entertaining.
Fiona.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online