Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah



Recently Hannah celebrated her 8th birthday...WOW I can't believe how time goes by so fast. She has really done so much in one year...especially in her gymnastics goals. She keeps a gymnastics goal journal and checks off as she achieves her goals (and that was her idea!) She was excited to open this gift--from her cousins--a new leo! We of course had lots of cake (so many people I ended up making a chocolate cake which had to have pink sprinkles on it, angel food cake, choc.chip cookie bar and jello.) We had lots of fun enjoying each others company. There are 10 cousins altogether and they have gotton very close--so they had a great time. I just can't believe how the time goes by and another year has pasted. I encourage everyone to really enjoy the time that you have with each other--that is a lost art--people are in too much of a rush and hurry all the time. I even try to slow down while I am doing errands, driving kids to where they are suppose to go...but take time to sip a hot chocolate along the way!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing ... bookmarked your blog address so will stop back often. Sent it to Nancy too.

Donna said...

thanks I look forward to seeing you back...I love Nancy's blog...I have it linked to mine already to share with others.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online