Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sarah Jane's New Haircut!


Sarah Jane has been bugging me to cut her hair...it was very long and down to her butt. I let her go on and on for about a week. She was very persistant about having a haircut....well here it is the after cut. She came to me with her brother's soccer magazine and there was an article about the Beckhams (you know my David--one of the best soccer players ever living at the moment, besides my son Kevin) well his wife is Victoria...and Sarah Jane (SJ) said as a matter of factly--Momma I want my new haircut to look like this women's. So I did my best and cut off 7 inches of hair....I did not do too bad of a job; however I did have my own hairdresser fix a little bit here and there to trim it more polish looking. So here is SJ sitting with her Dad at a gymnastics meet waiting to watch closing ceremonies. I think she look really cute....what do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These kids are really lucky Donna!
DB

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online