Monday, December 29, 2008

Hannah's Meet Dec. 14, 2008

Hannah did rather well at her second meet of the season. These pictures are of her on the beam. She placed 1st place on beam, 2nd place on vault, 3rd place on bars and 3rd place on floor in her age divison. She also placed 3rd place for all-around with a score of 33.00 (she needs a 35 to be able to go to Nationals.) I think she can do it! Yeah I know I am her mom...but Hannah has the drive in her...she is really excited about summer this year...she is going up to a camp called International Gymnastics Camp and Shawn Johnson is going to be there (please pray that Shawn's week does not change!!) Hannah is so excited about meeting her! Well I think that I am actually caught up on the family activities...but our family is always on the move and we are going sometimes in different directions...but that's okay, and hey we are having fun!



















0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online