Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sarah Jane's 6th Birthday


Sarah Jane on her birthday.

Openning presents...

Cousin reading cards to S.J.


Sarah Jane had a great time at her birthday party. I made 2 homemade ice cream cakes and a "soccer ball" chocolate cake (which was lop-sided) but still tasted good. Everyone pretty much took the ice cream cake...especially the kids. She got some cool presents and even some much loved "Bobby Jack" monkey stuff. Sarah Jane loves Bobby Jack (which you can only get at Sears!)

Craig and I cannot believe our littlest turned 6...boy have the years really gone by so fast. Just seems like yesterday that she was born and WOW--having a mommy moment here! Anyway the party was a hit and all the kids had fun as the adults too.

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas spending time with family and friends. We love that time of year--I drive Craig nuts with all the lights (yes indeed I am Queen of Lights)...however this year I ran out of time--and did not put too many lights up for the outside. I once again packed up the Christmas things until next year. Happy New Year everyone!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online