Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hannah's Gymnastics Meet



Hannah did well at her meet this past Sunday. She came in 1st place for vault, 2nd place for bars, 3rd place for floor and 4th place for beam. She also placed 2nd place for all-around. We are so proud of her. She still needs to qualify for Nationals this year...she is so close. Hannah needs to have a all-around score of 33 to be able to go to Nationals--her score this meet was 32.30! So close. It would be great if you could remember her in your prayers. She is working hard and pushing herself. Here is a collage that we put together...we hope that you enjoy. On a serious note--please pray for my mom for on 2/19/09 she is scheduled for surgery to see if she has cancer --she has been blessed by God not to have colon cancer and now she is being checked out in other areas. I know that alot of people are praying and that it is in the Lord's hands. I love you MOM!! Poor Kevin got his braces on today...mouth will hurt for a couple of days. He looks cute--but then I am his mom...he takes after his dad--yeah I tend to think that my husband is handsome...I know, I know--I am such a sap when it comes to good-looking men....but just my men! I can't believe that Kevin is already in 7th grade and half way thru middle school--boy time sure does fly. He did well at the indoor soccer tounament this past Monday...however I did not take any pics because they never get in the dome. But the boys played well. Sarah Jane just went for the ride in the van the whole weekend to watch big brother and big sister....but never fear people--soccer season for little people is starting in spring. I myself cannot wait! Pretty tired of this cold cold weather...but I still love winter...simply waiting for the season to change. I can not wait to dig into the soil with the vegetable and flower gardens. Well going to retire with my 23rd book of the year. Last year I beat my record by 1--I read 351 books last year starting January 1st until December 31st. I must read 352 books this year. Happy reading everyone!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online