Monday, February 23, 2009

Chase away winter blues...


Flowers of Winter Mosaic, originally uploaded by aravis121.

I was surfing flickr.com and came across this winter flower mosaic...it makes winter blues fade away. They are such simple photos but make an impact on how I am feeling...I am really praying hard for spring to arrive shortly. I repotted all my plants inside today and got that "bug" of having my hands in the soil. I really can't wait for getting out in my gardens--vegetable and flowers. I am one that actually has a garden journel--yes I record by sketching out my gardens and that way I remember year from year what I planted. This way I can plan where I am going to put plants (yes I know I am one of those crazy people that is always moving things around.) I finally found the perfect spot for our vegetable garden--and I will not be moving it ever again. The plants did really well last year and had lots of sunshine. For a small space we really got alot in it. Craig (my favorite guy!!) says that we can even put more in that space--so look out veggie garden!! This year will be bountiful. We are going to plant more cucumbers though this year--ran out last year--gave too many away. I also can not wait for our black raspberries! This year we should have a bumper crop of them. Well think spring!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online