Monday, February 9, 2009

Crazy People...just having fun for the camera






At my sister and brother-in-law's super bowl party the gang was just having fun for the camera. I really love the pic with all the girls
and their "Steve Urkel" pants on. They laughed for a good ten minutes straight! Everyone had lots of fun and of course good food...we hid the taco dip when Shannan arrived...to see if the threat still was in effect...my cousin Shannan said that if there was no taco dip at family gatherings she was not coming. We rolled out to the van with all the food that we ate...and of course I even loved watching the game (and yes I am one of the women that hate watching football) but the game was played well by both teams. Well I hope that everyone is enjoying the new look of our blog. We hope that you visit often.

Oh please remember to keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers--she is being tested for cancer...she has exploritory surgery on February 19. Also Craig's mom had her gale bladder removed today. She came home this afternoon and is on the road to healing.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online