Thursday, February 26, 2009

flickr obsession...one of many

Okay I admit it...I have an obession (one of many of course)--I am truely addicted to flickr.com-- There I said it. I love to just surf the many beautiful pictures that talented photographers take. I thought this one is great for thinking spring--just stunning. The colors are just simply breath taking. I actually printed this one out--yes on my new printer--and going to frame it in my studio room. Looking at this just makes me happy. There are so many things in life to be happy about: just being able to get out of bed in the morning, brushing our teeth, and having many clothes to choose from to wear. Check out lifewithoutlimbs.org. Sometimes we "complain" about things--that frankly--we should just be glad that we have in our lives. We have good health most of the time, food to eat, roof over our heads, etc... Take time to reflect on the little things that we have in our lives even if they are the simplest thing such as a toothbrush and toothpaste. I am thankful for my Godly husband, Craig, and my 3 children (even though sometimes they drive me NUTS to the point of insanity) but they are all healthy and can run and jump around. I was emailing a recent new friend (a fellow believer in Christ) and she was telling me that their son got dianoised with MS at age 29 years old. I wish I knew what the Lord has in His great plans for this young man...I know that it is probably frustrating to him, his mom and dad having to adjust to MS. Please take a moment to remember him in your prayers--yeah that is the cool thing about praying--we can pray for people that we don't even know--but Jesus knows him by name and is with him. We live in a world that has many bad things right now: wars, death, diseases, and so many more that are too many to mention. Like I said take time to reflect about all the good things that are happening to you and your family and give a big thanks to the Lord.

1 comments:

Violet said...

Loved your latest post, Donna. Very encouraging.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online