Thursday, February 26, 2009

the new printer

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUU!! Boy I am really excited!! We just got our new printer...our old printer was a dinosaur...have the things did not work anymore on it when we upgraded to a new computer that runs Vista. Okay HP--I am going to promote your newest printer for you...and free at that. This is the HP Photosmart 6380--LOVE IT. It prints out the most beautiful pictures...what a great tool to have. As many of you know I love photography and playing around with my camera...this is just a great printer...it has all separate ink carts. so if you run out of just yellow...then yellow is all you buy...no more tri-color costly ink carts. for me. Oh did I tell you all that I LOVE IT! Oh and it scans and prints out color or b/w photocopies too. WEE WEE I love our new printer. (just a footnote: don't look at me in the picture--pink is not the best color that I look good in.)

2 comments:

Violet said...

Nobody looks good in pictures, Donna. Everyone looks better in real life. That is why I hate having my picture taken. Violet

Donna said...

Yeah Violet-- I am really pumped about you being my first follower...thanks so much for all you do by encouraging me with you little pep talks and being the greatest neighbor that one can have
Donna

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online