Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Igor the Rat

Okay I just hate rats!! They are dirty, foul, and why God created them--I just don't know. BUT you have to admit that Igor is really cute. He almost makes you want to cuddle up to him...NOT. It brings back some memories of my dad coming home and telling us about his pet rat named what else Rat. He kept it at the middle school that he worked at when living here in PA. but the funny thing was all his co-workers would stop and feed him too. It took my dad some time to figure out why Rat became a rather big rat. Here along with my dad feeding him once day...his co-workers were feeding him too and not just anything but sweets. He was white I believe too. But really why God created some animals I just have to sit back and wonder WHY?? Take for example flies--another dirty creature and it flys too-- eeuuwww. I would say squirrels but Violet would have a fit (oh sorry I forgot that you read the blog Violet...hahahahaha) but seriously folks--I have made a list of all the animals that I pray are not in Heaven when I get there.

rats
snakes
flies
spiders (especially big hairy ones!)
the naked mole rat--just plain ugly...yuk
squids
ticks
any kind of parasite
mosquitoes
Well I am sure that the list could go on...but I will let you add yours to this list. Just enjoy the cuteness of Igor the Rat. I love this picture...but truth be told I do not want to meet Igor in person. With that said--until next time.
CHECK IT OUT: PLEASE, please take the time to stop over and visit the Faith Folk Cafe. The link for it is in my right-handed sidebar under Blogs I like to read. This is a Christian blog and she is also a famous artist--a very talented artist too. She is having a free giveaway too...so check it out!

1 comments:

Violet said...

There will be squirrels in Heaven, Donna, because I ask Jesus for them.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online